- The Systematic Place of Morals in Markets—Response (joint with Armin Falk), Science, Letter, 2013, Vol. 341, No. 6147, 714, DOI: 10.1126/science.341.6147.714-b.
- Morals and Markets (joint with Armin Falk), Science, Research Article, 2013, Vol. 340, No. 6133, 707-711, DOI: 10.1126/science.1231566.
- Updating, Self-Confidence and Discrimination (joint with Konstanze Albrecht, Emma von Essen and Juliane Parys), European Economic Review, 2013, Vol. 60, 144-169.
- Rebates in a Bertrand Game (joint with Philipp Weinschenk) Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2013, Vol. 49, Issue 2, 124-133.
Becoming a Bad Doctor Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2011, 80, 244-257.
Optimal Disclosure of Costly Information Packages in Auctions Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2011, Vol. 47, Issues 4-5, 462-469.
- Optimal Advertising of Auctions Journal of Economic Theory, 2011, Vol. 146, Issue 6, 2596-2607.
(all available upon request)
- (new) "Institutions, Shared Guilt, and Moral Transgression" (joint with Dominik Rothenhäusler and Nikolaus Schweizer)
- (new) "Organizations, Diffused Pivotality and Immoral Outcomes" (joint with Armin Falk)
- Asymmetric All-Pay Auctions with Two Types
- Beliefs and Performance in a Mental Rotation Task (joint with Konstanze Albrecht and Emma von Essen)
- Competing Contests
- Externalities in Recruiting (joint with Matthias Kräkel and Frauke Lammers)
Optimal Revelation of Life-Changing Information (joint with Nikolaus Schweizer)
- Tie-Breaks and Bid-Caps in All-Pay Auctions (Reinhard Selten Award 2011)
Ph.D. in Economics (Dr. rer. pol., summa cum laude), University of Bonn.
|2006||Diploma in Economics (with distinction), University of Bonn.
Advisor: Prof. Dr. Armin Falk / Prof. Dr. Uwe Sunde.